Do I Think I’m Brave?


What does that even mean? Does that mean I’m a thrill seeker and will do stuff like zipline from a really high elevation? Does that mean I’ll take a bullet for the President?


Am I a risk taker?


I think by asking these questions, I know that I am most certainly not brave in any way shape or form. Confidence is key and that is something that I lack. I believe that a person can lose the bravery quality when being brave in the first place gets them nowhere. This is where I come in.


Sometimes it’s good to go in without thinking about the consequences. That way you don't psych yourself out. Though years and years of your “bravery” ends up with shot up confidence, there’s no real incentive to put on that “brave face”.

I’m nervous. I’m a coward. I won’t kill that bug for you. Sorry, ladies. I will probably take a bullet for you, though, but that’s only because… yeah, you can fill in the blank.