I’m A Difficult Decision Maker


I can’t make up my mind. I weigh the options of who my decision benefits? Am I doing it for myself? Or am I doing it for the benefit of others? Am I just staying silent and saying ‘yes’ to everything because I can’t be depended on to make a decision that impacts myself other parties? I don’t know. In that case, doesn’t that make me an easy decision maker?

I do a lot of shrugging or “I don’t know” as a typical answer. I don’t really know what I want. Even when I know what I want and it’s standing right in front of my face, I don’t know if I truly want it. Do I truly deserve it? My mental struggle is trying to figure out whether I deserve something I want. Have I truly earned it? Maybe I just measure everything based on how hard I worked for it. It’s probably not the best for every decision making process.

I’m tired. My brain hurts. I need sleep. I don’t know what’s wrong. Do I want to sleep? Do I deserve to be restful?