PT Week Five 2016


A week left before it's all over. The only difference is I at least got to run this week! Well, "run" is a very loose term.

5 minute walk, 1 minute jog for 30 minutes. I did that on a turf field. One lap around the track for a warm-up didn't feel great after hitting the 200m mark. Unfortunate.

The run itself wasn't bad since the surface was softer and the pace was lighter. No pain from that. The muscle itself was more tender the next day, not sure if it's because it's getting the rust off or what.

All I can say is right now, it's not getting worse, but it's also not getting better. All I can do is continue doing the exercises and stretches and hope something will change for the better as I gradually attempt to get back to normal running, or we can talk surgery in the coming months.

Comments