PHP Grind

After my most recent bout with PHP and Laravel trying to apply to Rooster Teeth, I thought the best idea for me would be to start from the beginning. I'm currently reading a textbook about PHP and MySQL to help build my base around scripting and database language, then start working my way up to a complete understanding of Laravel. Hopefully it won't take too long so that I can add this to my list of skills. I'm also thinking it may fix up my website a bit, writing a few more scripts to load up my page. I think the only PHP scripts I have thus far are the ones to load my navigation bar and my footer so that it's consistent for every main page, minus this blog.

I think as time progresses, I'll show off some of the progress I have made learning PHP, or at least update on how much I've learned. So until then, folks.

Comments