Halo: The Master Chief Collection HYPE!

Source. www.halowaypoint.com

The HYPE! is real! 13 years of gaming will come first circle tomorrow when Halo: The Master Chief Collection releases on Xbox One. I've been playing Halo since the first one on the original Xbox in 2001 and I've really grown to appreciate not only the game play, but the overall story as well. I've been reading the novels and I absolutely love the expanded universe.

What I'm more excited about is the Halo 2 mulitplayer. This is the only multiplayer I never got a chance to play online because I never got Xbox Live until early 2011. So I finally get to experience the multiplayer that really revolutionized matchmaking for the future that is today and beyond.

Even more exciting than that, are the 450 achievements coming with this Collection. I'm really going to try my best to perfect this and I got it so organized into a Google Doc to have a checklist of what achievements to obtain. I'm not a fan of the speed-running type achievements or the multiplayer ones, but I'm going to give it a shot to get all that gamerscore.

Let the fight begin. Then finish the fight. Then start it over again.

Comments