What I'm Good At


I pride myself in having a good memory. I can, for the most part, remember names with faces, random memories of how I met certain people, or really short memories that wouldn’t even make sense as to why my brain remembers them. I remember the good, the bad, and the ugly. It helps with the growing process. I don’t think I ever mentally blocked a memory or altered it in any way. Events in life come and go as they please. Remember them for what they are.

I’d like to consider myself a good listener. As a person who doesn’t have much to say in conversation, it’s good to listen. You learn about people’s experiences over time. Actually feeds to my lack of speech in conversation because now they’re answering all the questions I would have asked, had they not said anything.

Have I ever told you I pretty observant as well? I pick up on certain habits and I remember them over time. It’s kind of weird. I can analyze people with the information that’s presented and can make some pretty good assumptions about them. Also, with these observations, I can feed into certain tendencies, either to be funny or to help out in some way.

Other than that, I don’t think I’m much good anything else. Pretty useless in every other department.