What ‘Mundane Moments’ From My Life Might Make Great Essay Material?


Guys, I don’t think this question is joking. I think this is a serious question. If you’re looking to write an essay about a mundane moment of my life, you might as well use my whole life. You will fill up 6-8 pages easily. Hell, if you want  extra credit, you could probably push it to about 15 pages. Except when teachers ask for 6-8 pages, they mean it. They’ll dock points if you go over. That hurts when you’re so invested in the writing material you’re given.

I mean, I have all of Preschool to 12th grade you can use. College is actually good source material for the mundane. The “real world” adulthood is just about the same as college without the 3am fire alarms and the random gunshot that one time in 2010.

I won’t spill it all out here. I think that would ruin the surprise. Though many of my previous posts could probably spell it out for you.