The Results of Failure


I don’t think there’s any question that I consider myself one of the biggest failures of all time. I mean, writing about the results of failure will probably end up being a failure onto itself because my brain is terrible.

Failure is part of being human. It’s what drives us to be better. It’s ok to fail.

I’ve failed a lot of my goals. Most of the time it’s just sulking for a while. Probably a lot longer than what I would like to, but hey, everyone has their own way of recovering. Failure is a good motivator to come back stronger.

Does breaking up with someone count as failure? Failure to hold something together? I’ve never thought about that before. I mean, if it’s you who caused the breakup, I guess the failure would be being unable to change yourself for the good of the relationship. Though that one has a lot of blurred lines as well. You can’t change yourself to the point you lose yourself while trying to maintain a relationship. Hmm. Forget I said anything.

All in all, I’ve failed a lot. It has hurt, some more than others. I’ve always thought about giving up all together and for some things, I just have. For the things I haven’t given up on, well, it’s just an endless cycle of failing and coming back to succeed. I’ll just have to wait and see if I give up on those as well.