Sleep is #1


If you’re not making sleep a priority, something must be wrong. It’s important to be well rested every day. Sure, you might need to down some caffeine here and there, but get your 6-8 hours consistently.

I probably haven’t slept well since 2004, but I’m still gunning for those 8 hours. I don’t want to be useless during the day when I’m working (then again, I could probably still be useless).

I am defined by my hours of sleep. If I don’t get enough, I’ll probably not want to do anything later in the day.

You know what sucks worse? I am incapable of taking naps during the day. I’ve tried, many times. I cannot doze off. It takes a red-eye flight cross country in order to do that for me I guess. Then I’ll end up falling asleep while eating dinner (true story bro).

Sorry mom. Sleep is greater than you.