What Might the New Year Bring?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. For those celebrating Hanukkah still, keep on celebrating my friends. Same with the joyous Kwanza celebrators. I hope I can universally satisfy all these holidays without leaving any of them out.

2011 is coming to a close, and it’s about that time again to sit back and think about all the good times and bad times we all had. We just think about these memories one more time before we shove them back into the farthest end of our heads and make room for 2012. That is, if we don’t have to worry about the end of the world that these Mayans apparently are predicting.

I’d really like my luck to turn around for this New Year. That would be a real good thing. Not just to help me, but to help my family as well. That doesn’t mean I want money or anything, even though I do, but that luck can come around anytime. Any type of event that allows me to get closer to any type of success would be satisfactory.

I was planning on writing what my New Year’s Resolution would be for 2012, but I figured it best to save it for my first blog post of the New Year. I’ve never had actually made a resolution that was serious enough to keep, so this one requires a lot of thinking. I’d like to make one I could keep at least six months, the whole year if better. I don’t know yet. More pondering to do.

Comments