Finding a Name that Sticks

This topic is just a filler for when I actually think of more topics to write about. Since I’ve started this blog, I’ve had a hard time finding the right name for the blog. A blog title is something that represents the topic goal you’re trying to achieve as you write, or it’s something that is truly a reflection of you and your thoughts. Honestly, I’ve a hard time trying to find a name that will really stick. Originally I wanted to start this blog to get my thoughts out about things I observed around my own community, or my own philosophical thinking. Of course, I could never stray away from the one thing I loved most, running. I thought the blog would let readers know that I do talk about different things, but I could never neglect the chance of writing about something running related.

I currently changed the name to “Stride after Stride”. That is a name I hope will stick for the time being. As an avid runner and a fan of track and field, I feel that this title will fit me well. It will include the many adventures I have from running or watching competitions and many different topics during my adventures that hopefully won’t be too running related. I don’t want my blog to focus on only one topic, I want it to vary in many different things, so I hope people who are reading will continue to visit and become interested.

Well, that’s it for now. I got to find some more topics.

Comments