A Series of Notes Summarizing... Learning Perl by Randal L. Schwartz, brian d foy, Tom Phoenix

Hello everyone,

I'd to like to present the next document in my Series of Notes. It is based on the book, "Learning Perl" by Randal L. Schwartz, brian d foy, and Tom Phoenix.

Perl is a language I look at and use a lot a work and reading this textbook has certainly taught me a lot.

I think this summary of the book was a lot more difficult to do as opposed to my last one. It definitely takes a lot of time and focus (also energy) to be able to read and take notes. So some chapters might be a bit dull or show a lack of understanding of certain topics. Hopefully if you're like me, you'll do some of the exercises in the book to test your new skills.

So please, pick up the textbook and enjoy the learning!

A Series of Notes Summarizing... Learning Perl by Randal L. Schwartz, brian d foy, Tom Phoenix