Assassin's Creed Favorites


Having just completed Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, I wanted to give out my rankings for my favorite titles from the series thus far. Though I haven't played Rogue or Unity yet, I figured I'd make the rankings as I go along. Here's what I have.

1. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
2. Assassin's Creed II
3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
I felt the thought of a pirate becoming an Assassin was a good story and the setting was absolutely beautiful. I wasn't a fan of the naval combat in Assassin's Creed III, but Black Flag really make the naval combat a lot better. Also, the DLC story Freedom Cry was a good one as well.
4. Assassin's Creed III
I wasn't a fan of Connor as a main character and the American Revolution seemed quite boring to me. The only reason why this ranks higher than Revelations is because of the DLC, "The Tyranny of King Washington", which I though was an awesome story with its "What if..." storyline.
5. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
A great way to close out Ezio's storyline, but seemed as if the story lost its steam. It did a lot of exploring Altair's history, which I think was to really close out his character as well, but there was a lot of imbalance between the characters. I felt more drawn into Altair's progression rather an Ezio's.
6. Assassin's Creed
Repetition.

Comments