Update



It’s been a long time coming, but I want to take this moment to update my blog like I committed to do. I know the past couple of weeks have been pretty tough due to the marathon bombings, but I won’t summarize anything because the news did a pretty good job with that.

As for my running, things have significantly slowed down due to pain in my right shin and my left ankle. I also caught a stomach bug this week that has kept me out of action for almost a week. I hope to start up tomorrow, with the weather looking even better each day. Also, with classes ending and finals on the way, I will have time to invest my time fully on running. Unless I get a must needed job over the summer, I’ll have to adjust.

I want to do something to honor the marathon victims in some way. I have some ideas and I’ll be sure to update on that idea in the coming days.

Comments