The Weird Thing about Dreams

It’s something that’s been on my mind for a while. There are some weird things that happen in dreams, right? I decided to write about this because I’ve had some dreams that I just can’t get out of my mind. They’re just so interesting.

I mean, how are the scenes in your dreams generated? I guess it may have to do with your subconscious and the things you observe over the years. Sometimes you know you have a really good dream and you try so hard to remember it. Sometimes it’s hard to remember what you dreamt about. I think that’s kind of strange.

The weird thing to me is figuring out what these dreams mean. Can some be a sign to something that will happen later? Or is it some fantasy locked in your subconscious? Maybe it’s something to ease emotion pain you have throughout the week? I’m not sure. I treat dreams like a puzzle, trying to remember every detail and put the pieces back together and find out what it all means. Well, at least to all the ones I remember.

Dreams are fun and puzzling. Unless they’re nightmares. Guess that would be pretty bad. The ones that sticks, they can be pretty crazy sometimes.

Comments